Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Your Favorite Song- Day 1

Day One of 30 Day Blog Journal

Your Favorite Song. 


By far, hands down... however you want to put it... my FAVORITE SONG is "Come Away With Me" by Norah Jones
You can watch the video on YouTube by clicking here.
The lyrics are beautiful and so is her voice. My bridesmaids walked in to this during my wedding. 


Here's the lyrics:
Come away with me in the night 
Come away with me 
And I will write you a song 

Come away with me on a bus 
Come away where they can't tempt us 
With their lies 

I want to walk with you 
On a cloudy day 
In fields where the yellow grass grows knee-high 
So won't you try to come 

Come away with me and we'll kiss 
On a mountaintop 
Come away with me 
And I'll never stop loving you 

And I want to wake up with the rain 
Falling on a tin roof 
While I'm safe there in your arms 
So all I ask is for you 
To come away with me in the night 
Come away with me 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Beautiful song!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, nice post. I could totally use more music suggestions. Sewing to NPR can get a little old and I've had my fill for a bit. hugs to your cuties! Just looked at their puppy pics and they were so CUTE! also re: pupperinas, yeah just drop me a line or specify at checkout :)

    ReplyDelete