Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 8 of 30 Day Blog Journal

A Photo That Makes You Angry/Sad

This is my Dad. My birth Dad. He died when I was 21 months old. Sometimes it makes me sad and other times it makes me angry. Other times I understand that this is my life and I have to accept it. It is just frustrating to have no memories of someone I should know. It makes me angry that I cannot remember his voice or even something as silly as his smell. It makes me sad that I don't know him... that Jake never met him... that my (possible) future children will not know him. It makes me sad that he has missed out on so much.

"It ain't fair, you died too young like a story that had just begun..."



No comments:

Post a Comment