Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 2- Your Favorite Movie

It's Day 2 of The 30 Day Blog Journal. Today is "Your Favorite Movie." This is a tough one for me. I used to be obsessed with movies but I've always known I have awful taste. However, all that being said, I have 2 movies that tie for my all-time favorites.

1. Beaches

2. Clueless

Before you write me off forever as the person for having the worst taste in movies, let me explain. I love the movie Beaches because it is about friendship. I have been very blessed in life to have wonderful friends. They are amazing. I love how this movie shows that friendship really can withstand everything and that true friends really are there for each other... when they'd rather be anywhere else. 
As for Clueless, I have no excuses. I used to think these kids were so cool. ;) lol I just LOVED this movie. (and still do!)

1 comment:

  1. oooo I used to LOVE clueless! I haven't seen it for a long long time! I've never seen beaches though I will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete