Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Monday, June 21, 2010

A Long Time Ago

“I've always wanted a perfect ending. Now I’ve

learned, the hard way, that some poems don’t rhyme, and some stories

don’t have a clear beginning, middle and end. Life is about not 

knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of 

it, without knowing what’s going to happen next.”

This quote was on a friend of mine's facebook status. I saw it and had to grab it... it is soooo true! You know, a long time ago I believed that all stories had happy endings, that I knew all I needed to know, and that life was always fair. I believed I was just a lucky person. Now, I know that I am a truly blessed person, but that most stories don't have happy endings, that I know nothing, and life is not fair. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be Debbie- Downer and I am not a woa-is-me, I-hate-my-life, type of person... I just take things as they come, call it like I see it, and move on. I now know that I need to (as Shakespeare said) "love all, trust few, do wrong to none." As the quote says, you don't know what's going to happen next. I sure don't. My life changes to rapidly and randomly from day to day that I truly never know... part of me is starting to like that and part of me just wants some consistency! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you have some consistency...a mom who will always love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great quote...and thoughts around it. thanks for stopping by and following back. Bless you!
    ~ Ruth

    ReplyDelete