Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Honest Scrap Award

Tiffany at Tall Tales from a Small Town gave me the "Honest Scrap" award! It made my day! :) Thanks so much, Tiffany.
So, I need to tell you ten things about myself and then award it to some people... I've told ten things about myself for another award, so I'm going to try to go with ten different things if I can think of them. Hopefully these ten things will also be interesting. :)

1. My favorite vacation is going to the beach. It's just so relaxing. I love to just lay in the sun and read. Vacations are a luxury that we cannot afford right now, but I am going with my parents and grandmother to the beach next week and cannot wait!!
2. I am obsessed with school supplies. My favorite school supplies are the skinny Crayola markers. They rock!
3. I have four best friends. One is a teacher, one is a Mom, one is some sort of counselor, and one works at a bank. They are awesome!
4. I think the BEST movie ever made is Beaches with Bette Midler. It just makes me smile because they have such a great friendship. Reminds me of my favorite girls!
5. I wore a pink wedding dress. Yes, I said pink. I love that dress.
6. I hated to read when I was in school, but I love it now. I think it has something to do with knowing it's a choice and not a mandatory thing.
7. I love to scrapbook. It's so much fun. I'm pretty creative, so it makes it something enjoyable and not "work". I don't get to scrapbook much though due to a lack of space and time.
8. My favorite church hymn is Mansion Over the Hilltop. I love that song. They sang it when my step dad was baptized and it has just always stuck with me.
9. I take notes during the church sermon. It helps me focus and allows me to review it later, too.
10. I always feel sad when I see animals dead on the side of the road. I know that's gross and most people probably just turn their heads in disgust... but I always feel sad for that poor animal. It always makes me think about it's "family"... and who knows if animals even think that way, but I do.

I'm giving this award to:
Frankie and his Mom at Frankie the Walk 'N Roll Dog
Lindsay at Just My Blog

Have a wonderful Thursday!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I've got this added to my "Awards" page :) I love seeing something like this in my comments :)

    ReplyDelete