I found this AWESOME blog called Sunday Stealing. You should check it out (here). I found it after visiting Katie at I Am Wonderfully Made. She has a really neat blog as well and I really enjoy reading it. Anyhow, here's my answers...
1. You’re building your dream house. What’s the one thing that this house absolutely, positively MUST HAVE? (other than the obvious basics of course) Well, a huge fenced in yard with big trees... I know that's not in the house. In the house, I'd like hardwood floors (the dark, wide planked kind). That is my dream. :)
2. What is your dream car? A Mini- Cooper Clubman
3. What is your favorite website that isn’t a blog? Facebook lol I'm obsessed.
4. iPhone 4 or Droid, which do you want? Neither. I just like phones to be phones.
5. When you’re feeling down or lonely or just generally out of sorts, what do you do to cheer yourself up? spend some time with the MilShelb. They always make me feel better.
6. Tell me about something or someone that you love that most people seem to hate. I LOVE getting into a HOT car... like after it's been sitting in the hot sun for hours and it's super hot in there. I don't know why I like it... a bit strange probably. Most people like their cars to be cool.
7. What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be a teacher. Technically I am a teacher, I just don't have a job yet.
8. Would you go on a reality show if given the chance? No. I don't think I would want my life to be all over the tv.
9. Who was your favorite teacher when you were growing up. (Grade school, Middle School, Jr. High or High School only.) Ms. Little (that's not her name now, she got married.) She was an awesome teacher. She was just so enthusiastic. She's also just so pretty. I can remember wishing I looked like her.
10. You get one pass to do something illegal or immoral. What are you gonna do? I honestly cannot think of one single thing.
11. What were you doing 10 years ago? I was 14. I was in middle school... trying to be cool and fit in. (I've given that up. I don't care anymore. lol)
12. By this time next year, I ... will have just finished my first year of teaching and will be working on saving up to buy our first house.
13. Do you think the United States will elect a female President in your lifetime? Do you think this would be a good thing? I do think they will. (I don't discuss politics on here, so I'm not stating my opinion.)
14. Which fictional, TV show character you would shag anytime? omit
15. What is your greatest pet peeve? When people try to tell me how to think/feel about things. Why can I not have my own opinion??
16. Tell me about your most recent trip of more than 100 miles? I just got back from Myrtle Beach. It was a nice trip and I got to spend time with my parents and grandmother.
17. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus? I don't... except for maybe googling the word. lol
18. Do you have a nickname? What is it? Jake calls me -Weeze or M-Weeze with cheese. I have no idea why.
19. What are you dreading at the moment? interview rejections
20. Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers? No. If you don't like it I'd really question why because I don't think any of my answers are strange or offensive... but as I stated earlier I'm really over trying to be "liked". I'm just who I am.
21. In two words, explain what ended your last relationship. Long distance.
22. What were you doing this morning at 8am? getting ready for church
23. Do you have any famous relatives? nope
24. How many different beverages have you drank today? two
25. What is something you are excited about? job possibilities!!
26. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group? a few weeks ago... teaching
27. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? yikes I need a facial
28. What were you doing at midnight last night? sleeping
29. What’s a word that you say a lot? (phrase, not word) "oh la"
30. Who is your worst enemy? I really don't have any. I guess the devil.