Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

About This 90 Days of Kindness Thing...

Man. It is tougher than I imagined. haha! I told Jake (my husband) about it and how I had picked him. On the very first evening I'd say something and he'd say "that doesn't sound kind to me." lololol What a goober. He just cracks me up. I'm working on it though. I was out of town most of yesterday and the day before so it was much easier to be kind through text message! :) No, seriously, I did have the opportunity to work on my kindness to strangers part and I mostly tried to just smile or hold doors... nothing grand... but I really think the little things can make the biggest difference.

Anyhow, just wanted to give an update! :)


1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha...Reminds me of the Love Dare...Well, girl...you're a super kind person!! Being kind to your husband is sometimes the hardest!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete