Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Meet Me On Monday



Click the button above to join in!!
Questions:

1. How many brother and sisters do you have?
I have 2 step-sisters. No "real" siblings. lol They count though! :)
2. What is your favorite thing to do?
Cuddle with the MilShelb!
3. What countries have you visited?
France, England, Spain, Mexico
4. Are you a morning or a night person?
Neither. I am a good mid-day person. lol When I have my choice I wake up late and go to bed early! lol I function better as a morning person if I have to pick one. 
5. What's your favorite cereal?

Well, I only eat cereal dry and I really don't care for it too terribly much because of that- but LIFE is probably my favorite because it is also good without milk.




No comments:

Post a Comment