Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day 13 of 30 Day Blog Journal

Day 13 is "a fictional book". Now, I ask you, what exactly about a fictional book? Just any fictional book? One I like? One I don't like? One I saw once? What? Who knows. Since I don't know I am going to go with favorite.
My favorite author is Nicholas Sparks. He makes these books I could live in... until the last part of the books which always makes me cry! My favorite is probably The Notebook.

What a great love story. What a sweet man who loved a woman with all of his heart. Noah, in this book, said "I am nothing special; just a common man with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough. " I love that quote!!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't read the book but I own the movie. I cannot watch it enough times!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is one of my favourite love story... i've read the book twice and watched th emovie many many times... and each time i read or watch i bawl..:)

    ReplyDelete