Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Memorable Moment Monday






Well, it's "Memorable Moment Monday". Here's my moment...
My Mom, My Grandmother, and Me Thanksgiving 2009

I love Thanksgiving. It is a great holiday. It fits me. I love food and I am also a very grateful person. I enjoy spending this holiday with my family in Georgia. We don't get to see them nearly as often as I would like! This picture was taken last Thanksgiving by my Mom's cousin, Nadine, whom I call "Aunt Nadine." We were about to leave and she told us she wanted a picture of the three of us. So, we posed for the camera! :)

If you want to join in on Memorable Moment Monday, click the button above and follow the directions! 

Have a wonderful Monday.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining! I love Thanksgiving too! Al that yummy food! What a great picture for being a last minute things!! Have a great week!!

    ~B.B.
    Buzzing the Day Away

    ReplyDelete