Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Exciting News!

Living For Your Glory
What good is it to gain the whole world, but lose your soul?
What good is it to make a sweet sound, but remain proud?
In view of God’s mercy, I offer my all

And take my life, let it be everything, all of me
Here I am, use me for Your glory
In everything I say and do, let my life honor You
Here I am living for Your glory

The road I’m on that leads nowhere without You
And the life I live that finds meaning and surrender
In view of God’s mercy, I offer my all

Seeking first the Kingdom
Seeking first the Kingdom of my Lord

I have exciting news! I was offered a job today and signed a contract! I am so excited! I will be teaching second grade. This will mean moving, but that's ok. Jake and I are both very excited and are looking forward to all that this job will bring. 

God is Good!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I am so happy for you, congrats congrats! I have been praying it would all work out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! That's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower of friendly Friday follow, please follow me back.
    thanks, Mr Monkey

    http://laughingmonkeystick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete