Go here to join in. :)
1. The phone rings; who don't you want it to be?
Oh, I'll admit it... anyone I have already talked to that day. I really don't like talking on the phone. I so prefer texting! lol
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
I do... and for those of you who don't, SHAME ON YOU! (I also strategically park close to the cart return for this reason.)
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
Oh, a talker, for sure. :)
4. What was the last compliment that someone gave you?
You know, I really couldn't tell you. How sad is that?
5. Do you play the lottery?
Nope. I don't have money to waste.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, who would you want with you?
Someone who can find their way OUT... and (I know this is awful to admit) not Jake. He would lose his patience with me very quickly with all my complaining. lol (And we'd end up arguing over which way to go and get nowhere.)
7. Do you like to ride horses?
No. I'm actually afraid of them. They're too big.
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Sure did. Like once and HATED it! I am not a camp kid.
9. What is your favorite party game?
I don't really go to parties. I am pretty anti-social. I am married to the anti-social king of the universe. lol
10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you go for it?
No, because I am also married. I also don't believe in messing up someone else's relationship if I wasn't married.
11. When was the last time that you lied?
Probably today. Isn't that bad? I mean, little white lies never hurt anyone.
12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
I married someone with different religious beliefs than me. Granted, they're not WAY different, but they're different.
13. If you have a S/O, who pursued who? If not, do you like to pursue or be pursued?
What exactly is an S/O?
14. Use six words to describe yourself.
short, slim, happy, honest, enthusiastic, MilShelb Mom
15. Name a song that could make you cry?
Kenny Chesney: Who You'd Be Today
16. Are you pleased with your education?
I'd say yes... except for the cost. lol
17. How do you feel about gun control?
I don't really care. I don't own a gun. I don't care if others do.
18. If your house was on fire, what thing would be the first thing you grabbed?
uh, MilShelb. Duh.
19. How often do you have a romantic weekend?
Try never. lol
20. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
I am more of a realist than anything. I'd say I think more about the "here-and-now" but also worry about the future in terms of bills and things.
21. What was the last adult magazine that you have read?
I don't really read magazines... adult or otherwise. But, the last magazine I read would probably be one of those like Us Weekly or something.
22. What are you told about your eyes?
That they are dark. they are. they used to be so dark you could hardly see my pupil.
23. How tall is just right?
However tall you are. I'm 5 ft 1ish and that's just right for me. :)
24. Where is your dream house located?
Where ever we both have jobs to pay for said dream house. lol
25. Do you have a secret fetish?
I don't think so.
26. Have you tried bourbon? If yes, what type?
I don't think so.
27. Have you ever seen a male or female stripper?
28. When was the last time you were at TGI Fridays?
I'd say it's been a while. Like maybe over a year.
29. When was the last time you were at Church?
last Sunday morning.
30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
I guess a store in Charlotte.
31. What was your favorite job?
I hope it will soon be my current job that I start in August. I don't know though. I'd say Image Makers' Salon Coordinator was probably my fave up til this one... still some of my favorite people!
32. What condiments do you like at your BBQ?
Well, this brings up a good point. I hate this term. This is certainly a "northern" thing. In the south, BBQ is a food. A cookout is where you cookout. So, at a cookout I like mayo, cheese, and lettuce if I'm having a burger.
33. Bud is hosting Thursday Thunks this week. Will you play?
I don't know what this is but I might just join in on the fun!!
34. Do you look like your mom or dad?
Well, everyone says I look just like my Mom. I don't know about my Dad. They say when I was little I looked like him but now I don't.
35. Who was the last person that you showered with (it's okay to leave out the name)?
take a guess. lols