Thanks to Ruth at Underneath His Wrapping!
Thanks to Tiffany at Tall Tales from a Small Town!
Now, down to the business of accepting these wonderful awards!
For "the Versatile Blogger" I am supposed to tell seven things about me. I'll try to do seven different things that were not in previous award posts:
1. I, like Katie from I am Wonderfully Made, HATE for my food to touch. It makes me want to be sick. I won't eat it.
2. I am petite. I am 5 ft. 2 (approximately) and weigh less than 100 pounds. People tell me that they would love to be my size. Really? It's over rated. Try finding professional clothing and then tell me you would like to be me. No one who sells clothes for less than $50 per article of clothing has anything professional looking that FITS. Gah!
3. I say what I mean and mean what I say.
4. I am a non-confrontational person. I know that may seem contradictory to some of you based on #3, but it's true. You can say what you mean and not be mean and confrontational about it.
5. I love waking up in the morning to Milly and Shelby's sweet faces. It makes my day.
6. I will begin my first year of teaching this year (finally!!). I am so excited! I'll be teaching second grade.
7. I hate the color purple. Strange, because I wear it, have things in the color, etc... but I, honestly, hate the color. (Maybe because it's a Clemson Tigers color??)
For "A Blog With Substance" I am supposed to sum up my blogging philosophy in 5 words: Tell it like it is.
I am passing these on to other bloggers.
For the first one, I am picking 5 people that I think do an AWESOME job of using different blogging ideas in their blogs.
1. Katie at I am Wonderfully Made.
2. Tiffany at Tall Tales from a Small Town.
3. Rachel at Adventures of Klaus.
4. Laura at along for the ride.
5. Maxmom at Living Life to the Max.
I am passing the second award on to ten bloggers. Along with the first 5 I listed above, I am also picking:
6. Marlie at Southern Reflections.
7. Cheryl at doglovinteacher.
8. Rebecca at Rebecca... One Word at a Time.
9. Oxana at Tightwad in Training.
10. Amethyst Moon at Life, Music and Laughter.