Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Awards!

I am so thankful for the two awards I received today!
Thanks to Ruth at Underneath His Wrapping!

Thanks to Tiffany at Tall Tales from a Small Town!

Now, down to the business of accepting these wonderful awards!

For "the Versatile Blogger" I am supposed to tell seven things about me. I'll try to do seven different things that were not in previous award posts:
1. I, like Katie from I am Wonderfully Made, HATE for my food to touch. It makes me want to be sick. I won't eat it.
2. I am petite. I am 5 ft. 2 (approximately) and weigh less than 100 pounds. People tell me that they would love to be my size. Really? It's over rated. Try finding professional clothing and then tell me you would like to be me. No one who sells clothes for less than $50 per article of clothing has anything professional looking that FITS. Gah! 
3. I say what I mean and mean what I say. 
4. I am a non-confrontational person. I know that may seem contradictory to some of you based on #3, but it's true. You can say what you mean and not be mean and confrontational about it.
5. I love waking up in the morning to Milly and Shelby's sweet faces. It makes my day.
6. I will begin my first year of teaching this year (finally!!). I am so excited! I'll be teaching second grade.
7. I hate the color purple. Strange, because I wear it, have things in the color, etc... but I, honestly, hate the color. (Maybe because it's a Clemson Tigers color??)

For "A Blog With Substance" I am supposed to sum up my blogging philosophy in 5 words: Tell it like it is.

I am passing these on to other bloggers. 
For the first one, I am picking 5 people that I think do an AWESOME job of using different blogging ideas in their blogs.
3. Rachel at Adventures of Klaus.
4. Laura at along for the ride.

I am passing the second award on to ten bloggers. Along with the first 5 I listed above, I am also picking:
6. Marlie at Southern Reflections.
7. Cheryl at doglovinteacher.
10. Amethyst Moon at Life, Music and Laughter.

Thanks everyone!!


5 comments:

  1. Aww thanks so much girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing the 7 things!!! Good luck for your teaching. i used to teach before and miss it terribly..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments recently on my blog! I loved this post because it helped me to get to know you better!! How exciting for your first year of teaching! I taught 2nd grade for fours years and LOVED it! Honestly I think it's the best grade EVER!!! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!! In August I am planning on hosting a Back to School teacher swap for teachers to share ideas so hopefully you can get some ideas as a first year teacher!! Can't wait to get to know you better!! I think we have a lot in common, teaching, Christians, and moms to sweet doggies. One thing we DON'T have in common is our size!! I am NOT petite! I am a six feet tall and proud of it!! :)

    ReplyDelete