Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thank You Very Much



I am now obsessed with this "Thank You Very Much" blog post thingy. It is just so great!! You should join in. Go here.

Thank you very much...
1. southern weather for being above 90 nearly every day this week and basically killing all of my plants. I love that.
2. my dear husband and myself, who keeps everything in the universe. I love packing and unpacking CRAP we never use every single time we move... which, for the record, has been at least once a year for the last 6 years.
3. wonderful neighbors. I don't understand why you feel the need to open my mailbox and leave it open. It is not yours. It does not belong to you. There is nothing in there for you. Why, may I ask, are you even touching my mailbox????

Ok, short and sweet this week...

and on a serious note- Thank you, Mom and Michael, for the things for my new classroom!!


No comments:

Post a Comment