Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Can't Do It Anymore

Have you ever known someone who makes rude comments about things that they know nothing about? I have recently found myself around people who do just this. It makes me angry. Normally I would just not be around this person/these people... however, I don't really have an option. I find it difficult to bite my tongue every single time something inappropriate is said. I'm tired of it. I know I need to give it up and get over it. I know that. But, I can't. I simply cannot overlook someone's ignorance as an excuse to be mean. That is not ok. Hasn't their mother told them that if you don't have anything nice to say they should just keep their durn mouth shut??? Apparently not. I know I need to move past this... so that is why I am writing this blog post. I just want to say my piece and let it go. So, here it is: Don't be mean on purpose. Don't say something jokingly if it may offend someone even in the slightest way. DO NOT ever talk badly about my family... this is including but certainly not limited to Milly and Shelby. Don't be rude. If you're about to say something rude, just do us all a favor and shut up.

Ok. I am done.



Just so that I am clear on this, I will forever and always stand up for Milly and Shelby. It may sound dumb to some people, but they mean more to me than most anything else in this world. They are the ones who are happy to see me when I walk in the door. They are the ones who follow me to the door when I leave. They are the ones who are happy and wiggly and giving me kisses when I wake up. I am sorry that not everyone can experience this in their life. I am so lucky to have them. 

Ok. I really am done now.

1 comment:

  1. YOU. HAVE. NO. IDEA. How I'd love to copy this whole post and put it on my blog.....NO IDEA!

    There are several who need to read this message around here too.....I usually just stay so mad, I would not be able to put the words on paper so precise......

    You said the wonderfully.....and I want you to know....Girl....you are not alone....I am right there with you!!!!! If your Milly and Shelby are like my Sophie, Dora and Bailey...well, it is hard to top that love....and I have yet to see any one or any body do it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete