Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 3 of 30 Day Blog Journal

Day 3 is "Your Favorite TV Show"

I LOVE TV!!!
Ok, you caught me. You are going to learn something new about me today. I am a tv junkie. A huge tv junkie. I LOVE tv! My DVR is my best friend and I just love the power of skipping through the commercials!

All that being said, I cannot pick just one tv show... so, I'm going to list them all... and in no particular order.




















1 comment:

  1. ohhh good I'm glad I'm not the only one that likes the Simple life of an American Teenager! I love Glee too! I've never heard of the other ones though...probably because we only get like 3 channels haha!

    ReplyDelete