Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

30 Day Blog Journal

Apparently I am going to be busy blogging. I keep finding all of these super cool things to do. So, here's the 30 day blog journal I found (and stole) from Katie at I Am Wonderfully Made. Join in if you'd like! I'd love to know your answers! I'll also be linking to this blog after I post blogs for the specific days.


30 Day Blog Journal.

I have been seeing this everywhere and thought I would join in. Come on join in the fun!
FYI-I changed a few to make it more interesting.

Day 01 - your favorite song
Day 02 - your favorite movie
Day 03 - your favorite television program
Day 04 - your favorite book
Day 05 - your favorite quote
Day 06 - 20 of my favorite things.
Day 07 - a photo that makes you happy
Day 08 - a photo that makes you angry/sad
Day 09 - a photo you took
Day 10 - a photo of taken of you over ten years ago
Day 11 - a photo of you taken recently
Day 12 - something your OCD about
Day 13 - a fictional book
Day 14 - a non-fictional book
Day 15 - your dream house
Day 16 - a song that makes you cry (or nearly)
Day 17 - an art piece (painting, drawing, sculpture, etc.)
Day 18 - my wedding/or future wedding
Day 19 - a talent of yours
Day 20 - a hobby of yours
Day 21 - a recipe
Day 22 - a website
Day 23 - a YouTube video
Day 24 - where I live
Day 25 - your day, in great detail
Day 26 - your week, in great detail
Day 27 - my worst habbit
Day 28 - whats in my handbag/purse
Day 29 - hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days
Day 30 -- a dream for the future



1 comment: