Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 15 of 30 Day Blog Journal

Day 15- Your Dream House


My dream house is pretty simple. I'll tell you about it and show you some pictures for ideas...

 
It would have dark hardwood floors. Wide plank. It would (unlike this picture) be one story. No stairs for this girl or her MilShelb.

It would have big windows that are low to the ground... for the MilShelb. I love natural sunlight whenever possible. 


It would have a huge backyard with beautiful plants.

It would be in the middle of nowhere... one of those houses where you can't see or hear your neighbors. It would be beautiful. More importantly, it would be comfortable and welcoming.


1 comment:

  1. I want these exact same things so when you buy your dream house I will be moving in too. lol

    ReplyDelete