Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Today

Today Milly, Shelby, and I enjoyed the sunshine. I just LOVE South Carolina in the spring... and summer... and fall... and winter. haha! We also spent some time watching tv and eating tons of food.
I went to a local plant store with my Mom this afternoon and she bought me a few plants to plant in the yard and to plant in the pots on our front porch. When I got home I (with Shelby's assistance and direction, of course) planted some of the plants in the yard. the potted plants will have to wait. I need to get some potting soil first. I'm planning to do that tomorrow. Anyhow, here are some pictures of the plants... and Shelby right in the middle of everything! (LOL)







PS- Thanks for the plants, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment