Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

More Plants

I think I am finally just about finished planting new plants in the yard. Jake helped me yesterday, which really made it go a lot faster. It was so hot here. I can't believe it's only April and it was around 90 outside! I'm thinking this is going to be one HOT summer. Not that I'm complaining. I love the sunshine. :) I'm just wondering if my plants will survive the heat. Hope so!!
The MilShelb wanted me to be done with planting in the front yard.
A new plant in the back yard... a Hosta. This one goes in the sun, cool huh?
Some of the plants in the front yard.
More plants in the front yard.
Jake really liked this one. He thought it was "cool."



No comments:

Post a Comment