1. Their sweet faces... they always look like they understand exactly what you're going through.
2. Their warm little bodies... they are my own personal heaters at night all cuddled up in the bed with me.
3. The sense of accomplishment they give me. I feel like I (with Jake's help, of course) have raised some pretty amazing girls.
4. Their kisses. I love coming home after a long day and falling to my knees in the kitchen to get tons of MilShelb kisses!
5. Their mischievous side. They crack me up because it shows on their faces when they know they have done something bad... and then it takes me about 3 days to find out what they did. haha!
6. Their company.... it's so nice to have someone to hang out with at home. No lonely times here!
7. Their silly side. They do some of the silliest stuff and it always brightens my day by making me laugh.
I'm thinking this could go on for days... So, I'm going to sum it up. My favorite thing about being MilShelb's Mom is MilShelb. They make every thing worth it. They have changed my life for the better.