Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lazy, Boring Day

Well, I've been pretty lazy today. I have done some laundry, worked on some drawings, and taken some pictures of Milly and Shelby. I'm thinking I might start a new painting later... but we shall see on that one.
Here's some of the pics of the silly, wonderful, light of my life MilShelb!

Shelby being the model that she was born to be. ;)
Milly trying to get me to play tennis with her.
And by tennis I really mean keep away. She doesn't do "fetch".
Sweet Shelby Ann Cobra.
It's a good thing she's as cute as she is. Otherwise this would really drive us nuts. lol


3 comments:

  1. Hi there!

    We stumbled upon your blog and just LOVE your pups!

    Our little sister is a mini doxie and looks just like one of you except she has long hair. We it's getting long.

    Great pictures!

    Chasing my tale...
    Addie, Lucie and Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds very good from here - I would have gladly traded you for a hectic day at the office! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to both of you! they are wonderful. They keep me on my toes and my husband and I feel very lucky to have them.
    Life With Dogs- So funny! I would have traded you for a day at the office! :) We are both unemployed right now so it's been a trying time... but it's great to get to spend time with them.

    ReplyDelete