Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day 29 of 30 Day Blog Journal

Day 29... Hopes, Dreams, Plans for the next 365 days.
Wow. What a hard one to write. Not because I haven't thought about it... but because there's just so much! So, I'll list 'em out for you! :)

1. Next Sunday (the 18th) is my 1 year wedding anniversary. I hope, dream, and plan for many many more anniversaries! :) (But, at least my plan for next year is to be able to take some sort of mini-vacation with Jake for our anniversary. We didn't get to go anywhere this summer and we didn't go on a honeymoon... so I'd love to go on a vacation next year!)
2. I hope to be successful in my first year of teaching (which starts sooo soon). I hope to have things under control and learn a lot before my eval year next year.
3. I am dreaming about buying a house! Jake and I so want to buy our first house in the next year (or 2 maybe). I am so excited! We are making plans to save money and get things in order to make this dream come true.
4. I plan to spend my weekends and evenings with my family, friend, Jake, and especially my MilShelb. I know I will miss them soooo much when I am at work. I haven't actually ever had to be away from them all day for 5 days a week for a whole school year. This will be an adjustment for me and for them.

I could go on forever... but these are the most important ones. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment