Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 18 of 30 Day Blog Journal

My Wedding.
I got married on July 18, 2009 to this guy...

His name is Jake. He's the love of my life. He is not, however, the "half that makes me whole" or any of that non-sense. Jake and I are both "whole people" all by ourselves. We are both very independent and we really like that about each other. Jake is great. He makes me want to be a better person and he helps me to keep a smile on my face. Like me, Jake is a "real" person. He calls it like he sees it. I love that man.



This is me on our wedding day. I wore a pink dress. lol I know. Not exactly traditional. Let's face it, the white dress washed me out... and my favorite color is pink!


Here we are... headed downstairs to the reception.


Here's our toast... lemonade, of course! :)


Here's the ceremony. 



We were married in the afternoon. It was hot "as blue blazes" as we say in the South. Good thing we were inside. We had a short and sweet ceremony. We had a reception with heavy snacks (because I can't spell the real word. lol). I'm planning to post more about our wedding on our anniversary, so I don't want to spoil it all on this post! :)



1 comment: