Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Day 27 of 30 Day Blog Juornal

Day 27 is My Worst Habit

I have a lot of habits people may consider "bad". I bite my nails. I text people all the time. I don't wash dishes until they are piled high (who am I kidding? I don't wash dishes. If it can't go in the dishwasher I don't use it). I leave my cups/glasses everywhere (this drives my husband crazy). I leave a trail of belonging when I come in the house... you know, purse here, shoes there, phone here, jacket there... etc. (This also drives my husband nuts.) I don't put my clothes away. I leave them in a folded pile on the dryer or on the guest bed (and I only move them there when my husband complains about the pile on the dryer). I sound like a horrible and lazy person. I'm not lazy though. I'm really not. I just am easily side-tracked and only get half-way through things and then get side-tracked to other things and forget to go back to the first things until days later... or never. I suppose my worst habit is only half-way finishing chores. That's pretty bad, isn't it??

I hate to admit it, but this is what my coffee table currently looks like. this is only my mess. Yikes. You want to know the worst part of it? Jake (the H) cleaned this Saturday... and I had it junked up by Monday. Oh gosh. I really need to do better.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, wait til you start teaching! Your desk will look like mine, which is NOT good. I have the exact same thing at home as you. When you drop everything in a trail as you walk in the door, my mom always called that "the dropsies" when I was a kid. As in, "Oh. Looks like someone has the dropsies today!"

    ReplyDelete