Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day 13: Goals

I think about goals all the time. I teach my students to set goals for themselves. Goals are an important part of life.

My (daily life) goals are very simple ones: (in no particular order)
1. Be the kind of wife God expects me to be.
2. Be the kind of Christian woman God expects me to be.
3. Be a good MilShelb Mom.
4. Be a caring teacher.

My goals for the future: (in no particular order)
1. Pass evaluations.
2. Become debt-free.
3. Buy a house.
4. Make that house a home.
5. Take vacations with Jake and the MilShelb.
6. Get to heaven!!

1 comment:

  1. i need to set goals too.. those are great goals. thanks for stopping by earlier. Hope you have a good week!

    Blessings,
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete