Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Skipping Around Again

Day 12- What You Believe

I skipped to day 12. I thought this one looked very interesting. I had to do a little thinking, because that is a broad topic... so, I thought I'd divide it into categories.

GOD
I believe in God with every fiber of my being. He is the Alpha and the Omega. The Beginning and the End. He is all that is and was and is to come. He is my reason for living. I believe in a loving God... an all-knowing God. A God who loves me and cares for me. A God who answers my prayers. I believe in a God who loves all people- even those who deny Him. I believe in a God that is worth living out loud for... and I do my best to live out loud for God each and every day of my life.

Children
I believe in children. I believe that all children deserve a quality education and to be taught by someone who loves them and believes in them. I believe that children are the best and most precious natural resource we have and they should be nurtured and brought up with manners, class, honesty, and the truth. I believe in believing in my students and letting them know that I believe in the with all of my heart and that I will do anything in my power to help them to succeed.

Public Education
I believe in public education. I wish more people believed in public education. If we worked this right it could really make a difference in the future of our country.

My Husband
I believe in my husband. I believe in love at first sight. I believe in a one true undying love. I believe in a love that wraps you up and holds you close and never lets you go. I believe that my husband works hard for us. He believes in me. HE believes in ME. I am so blessed.

Smiles
I believe that smiles can make someone's day better just as frowns can make someone's day much worse. You never know how much a smile can help someone out.

Gratitude
I believe in always being thankful and grateful for what you've been given. I believe in expressing gratitude whenever possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment