My name is Maggie. I'm 24. I'll be 25 in December.
1. I'm married to an awesome guy named Jake. He's the love of my life and the one person I can tell anything and everything to... and the one person I can count on to tell me like it is.
2. I am a proud MilShelb mom. They are my miniature Dachshunds and my pride and joy.
3. I graduated from college (USC- go Gamecocks!) with a BA in Elementary Education.
4. I teach second grade. I take my job very seriously. A crappy second grade teacher can really mess things up for you in the future. These kids are my babies and I am their teacher, role model, and advocate.
5. I (like Katie where I found this challenge) hate ketchup. I do not eat it. I will NOT touch it. It is gross.
6. I love all animals. I even love insects. Ok, love is too strong. I love all animals. I don't kill insects. (Ok. I kill mosquitoes. They're nasty.)
7. I live for the moment I walk in the door to my house and my sweet babies greet me with wags and barks hello. It makes my heart melt.
8. I love skittles. I really do. They're wonderful. (Only the red bag. All others are gross. lol)
9. I only like football because my husband does. I actually don't care much for football, but I love the atmosphere. It's so energizing!
10. I believe that God has a plan for everyone. Every single bad day is in His plans. Every single strange happening... all that... it's in His plan for a bigger picture that no one can even imagine.
11. I am obsessed with Shelby's feet. (Shelby's the Shelb in MilShelb.) She just has such cute little tiny feet!!
12. I really think that Milly and Shelby know how I feel about things. I know they don't speak english- but, really, they don't have to. They know how I feel and I love that about them. They're wonderful!
13. I have a love-hate relationship with the copier at work. I love it when it works, but it almost never does exactly what I want it to do, so most of the time we aren't getting along.
14. I am stressed to the MAX 99.9% of the time. I really think that it is a great thing my head is attached to my body, because otherwise there's just no telling where I'd leave it.
15. I love my life. It is crazy. It is hectic. It is chaotic. But, I live every single day doing something that I love. I spend every single day in a marriage to an amazing man. I go to work with awesome teachers who are there for the RIGHT reason- because they want to HELP children. I come home each night to my sweet babies who think I'm awesome! I may go 500,000 mph every day, but I just love every minute of it. I know I complain a lot about the craziness of it all, but to be 100% honest, I wouldn't trade it for the world.