Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day One

I figure while I'm sitting here I might as well do my first entry... so, here goes.

My name is Maggie. I'm 24. I'll be 25 in December.

15 Facts
1. I'm married to an awesome guy named Jake. He's the love of my life and the one person I can tell anything and everything to... and the one person I can count on to tell me like it is.
2. I am a proud MilShelb mom. They are my miniature Dachshunds and my pride and joy.
3. I graduated from college (USC- go Gamecocks!) with a BA in Elementary Education.
4. I teach second grade. I take my job very seriously. A crappy second grade teacher can really mess things up for you in the future. These kids are my babies and I am their teacher, role model, and advocate.
5. I (like Katie where I found this challenge) hate ketchup. I do not eat it. I will NOT touch it. It is gross.
6. I love all animals. I even love insects. Ok, love is too strong. I love all animals. I don't kill insects. (Ok. I kill mosquitoes. They're nasty.)
7. I live for the moment I walk in the door to my house and my sweet babies greet me with wags and barks hello. It makes my heart melt.
8. I love skittles. I really do. They're wonderful. (Only the red bag. All others are gross. lol)
9. I only like football because my husband does. I actually don't care much for football, but I love the atmosphere. It's so energizing!
10. I believe that God has a plan for everyone. Every single bad day is in His plans. Every single strange happening... all that... it's in His plan for a bigger picture that no one can even imagine.
11. I am obsessed with Shelby's feet. (Shelby's the Shelb in MilShelb.) She just has such cute little tiny feet!!
12. I really think that Milly and Shelby know how I feel about things. I know they don't speak english- but, really, they don't have to. They know how I feel and I love that about them. They're wonderful!
13. I have a love-hate relationship with the copier at work. I love it when it works, but it almost never does exactly what I want it to do, so most of the time we aren't getting along.
14. I am stressed to the MAX 99.9% of the time. I really think that it is a great thing my head is attached to my body, because otherwise there's just no telling where I'd leave it.
15. I love my life. It is crazy. It is hectic. It is chaotic. But, I live every single day doing something that I love. I spend every single day in a marriage to an amazing man. I go to work with awesome teachers who are there for the RIGHT reason- because they want to HELP children. I come home each night to my sweet babies who think I'm awesome! I may go 500,000 mph every day, but I just love every minute of it. I know I complain a lot about the craziness of it all, but to be 100% honest, I wouldn't trade it for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment