Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 2- The Meaning Behind Your Blog Name

Well, my blog is called "The Everyday Life of a MilShelb Mom" because MilShelb are my babies and my life revolves around them. They are my life. Well, I wish I had more time with them, to be honest, but I am a very busy person and my every day life does not include as much time for my MilShelb as I would like... but, back to the meaning of the name.
MilShelb= Milly and Shelby
Milly and Shelby= my two mini Dachshunds
It's called the everyday life of because I mostly write about things in my day to day life. I just write about boring things, venting, and of course I write about Milly and Shelby.

So, it's that simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment