Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving


What I'm thankful for:

The less serious things-
1. Those awesome cookies with tons of icing from Walmart. Those things are awesome!
2. Clothes fresh out of the dryer on a cold day.
3. Sales on things I really want (which means I can finally afford it!!)
4. Picture frames. I love displaying pictures.
5. Diet Coke. I LOVE that stuff.
6. Blankets. I always feel better with a blanket. lol

The semi-serious things-
1. Sunny days. No matter the temperature, sitting in the sun is always nice. Makes me feel like I have a connection with heaven.
2. A house to live in... a roof over my head... a fence in my yard.
3. My job. This time last year I was not so lucky and I am blessed to have a job.
4. Food to eat. Clothes to wear... all that stuff people need.

The more serious things-
1. My family. I have an amazing family. 
2. My husband. I know God created us for one another because, honestly, no one else could put up with either of us. lol
3. My MilShelb. These two have made me a better person. Yeah, they're dogs... but grace comes in strange forms and they have taught me so much.
4. My friends. I have terrific friends. They keep me sane (and normally with a smile on my face).
5. The people I work with. I am getting to know these people more and am truly beginning to love them. They all have something interesting and important to add to my life. I am lucky to know them.
6. Whitney. (I know, how unfair, I'm singling a friend out, but, let's be fair.) She's encouraged me to get back into the swing of things with going to church. She is awesome. Thank you, Whitney, for reminding me what is important in life... and it's nothing of this world.

I am truly a blessed person. When I'm standing right in the middle of the chaos that is my life, it's very easy to lose sight of that... but I truly am blessed and thankful beyond belief. My God is an AWESOME God. He has blessed my life in many ways I never believed possible nor thought probable. I am so glad. He has made me glad...

No comments:

Post a Comment