Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 1: Your Best Friend

Dear Katie,
You are awesome! You make me laugh. You tell me like it is. You keep my head in the game, so to speak. You are amazing. 
It is so great to have a friend that knows me... really knows me... and still loves me just for exactly who I am. You and I have many great memories together. We have had our share of good times and bad times, but I think we both know that we are not "fair weather friends", but the kind of friends that make it through thick and thin. 
I am thankful for you. I am thankful for your friendship. I am thankful for everything you have added to my life. 
I miss you all the time. I wish we still lived in the same town. It's hard to not see you as often as I'd like, but I truly love the time we get to spend together.


Thank you for being my friend. Thank you for being awesome. Thank you for standing by me and pushing me to be my best.


I love you, my Katie.


No comments:

Post a Comment