Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Best Part About Owning A Dog

I saw this and it inspired this post....


The best part about owning a dog:

  • is pulling up in the driveway and seeing their little heads pop up over the edge of the back of the couch.
  • is walking in the door to two wiggly bodies that are so GLAD to see me... me. 
  • is waking up to two funny little babies dragging their bodies up from the end of the bed to lick my face... tail wagging the whole way.
  • is having someone to share a blanket with on the big chair.
  • is having a built in security system. Nothing gets by these girls.
  • is funny little noises and crazy loud barks.
  • is ears twitching and noses moving.
  • is puppy feet and wagging tails.
  • is love. So much love.

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I completely agree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally agree! i love it when my roddi drags himself on the bed instead of getting up and walking in the morning. hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete