Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 4: Your Sibling(s)

Dear Morgan and Danielle,
Things sure have changed since we were little. Here we are, all married... one about to have a baby... life is different. I am so thankful to have had you both in my life. I am thankful to know what it is like to have sisters. You two are so different; we all are. You make me smile. You make me laugh. At times, you make me want to scream and maybe even ask if you need a reality check... but you are my sisters and I love you. I am so thankful for your love and support. I am thankful for the advice you give and the advice you (kindly) accept from me even when you're not asking for it at all.
I am looking forward to all of the changes that will continue to come our way. Babies, new homes, new pets, moves... everything. I am excited to see what the future holds for each of you.
Love you so much,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment