Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

As the saying goes...

There comes a point in your life when you realize:
Who matters,
Who never did,
Who won't anymore...
And who always will.
So, don't worry about people from your past,
there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future






So so true. Some days it's time to grow up and move on.


You know, every day I thank God for Jake. Even when he makes me mad. That's the first thing I pray each night, "thank you for Jake". I know how lucky I am. I know how truly blessed I am. I look around at other people's lives and situations and am constantly grateful for mine. It's not always easy, it's not always fun, it's sometimes hard to find the "worth it" in life, but I know that no matter what happens I am coming home to a man who loves me, who accepts me, who understand me. I know that at the end of each day I pray to a God who knows, hears, and sees all things. Who loves me even though I am a sinner and am unworthy of His love. I know that I will always have two sweet cuddlers who love me and are thrilled to see me walk in the door. I know that I have people by my side that do not question my actions or ethics. I know that I have made the best decisions I could for that day. Mostly, I know that with God by my side I can do anything. I am so glad for that. 
I have learned in life that things will always get worse before they get better and that you have to make the most of the cards you've been dealt. 
Things are getting interesting but I'm hanging in there!



.

4 comments:

  1. so nice to meet you milly and shelby! (and mom!)

    you are all so beautiful and it seems like you all have a wonderful life together. i love my harness from noodle and friends! it is just in time for Fall, its getting quite cold here in VA already. nice to meet fellow east coast doxies! i hope we can all become good friends.

    love,
    doxierod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the reminder. I've been going through a bit of a rough patch myself. Thank you for the simple words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, sweetie...I needed this today....thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your blog and your posts. I am a new follower. I found you thanks to Southern Reflections. Hope you can follow me back:)

    http://airforcewifeandmommytwo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete