Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Casting Crowns Praise You In The Storm

I am linking up to "Worship and Praise Sunday" at Following the Footsteps. Go see her page! What an awesome song that she's sharing.

I chose to share this song because it is one that touches my heart and reminds me daily to praise God even when the storm is bad! He is the God of all things and I am to praise Him in good times and bad. I try to be thankful to Him for everything... even problems and bad days... after all, it is those days that help me to appreciate all of the blessings in my life!!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you joined in! This is also a favorite of mine!! Yes, we are to praise Him for everything! While reading your words I thought they fit nicely with what I wrote about the song Blink!

    Hope you're having a great Sunday!! And thanks again for linking up! Made my day!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for info on Donors Choose! I will definitely be looking into it!

    Your Long Range plans seems like it would be time consuming. I see the reason for it but to me it just seems like it's an added pressure for teachers! I hope the time that's invested in doing such a document will help you in the long run! Good Luck!!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete