Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Award time!

I received an award from Marlie at Southern Loves. Thanks, Marlie!!!! She is such a sweet person and a precious friend to have. I am so blessed by her friendship.

In order to accept that award, I am to list 10 things about me and 5 things I don't like. So, here goes...
10 Things About Me
1. I am a MilShelb Mom... it is the part of my life that give me the most pride and joy.
2. I am technically a newly wed. We got married less than a year ago... though I feel we've gone through more in this less than a year than many have gone through in 5.
3. I love to teach. It is my passion in life. I truly believe that quote "If you chose a job you love you'll never have to work a day in your life." So so true.
4. My most favorite color in the entire world is pink.
5. I am the middle child. I have an older sister and a younger sister.
6. I love Christian music. This is a love I have just recently (in the last couple of years) picked up.
7. I don't drink. I don't smoke. I don't do drugs... I'm pretty boring by some people's standards.
8. I have been to England, France, Spain, Mexico, and many of the United States... but my heart belongs to good ol' South Carolina.
9. My flipflops are my favorite clothing item.
10. I am 24. I used to think 24 was old... now that I'm 24 I'm thinking I'm just getting started! :)

5 Things I Don't Like
1. Milly's obsession with tennis balls. This drives me CRAZY.
2. Pepsi. It is gross. (And, yes, I can taste the different in Pepsi and Coke.)
3. Black jelly beans... which happen to be Jake's favorite... so that works out well.
4. Being hot. I'd rather be cold any day.
5. Paying for water. I feel that water should be free. lol

Now I need to give this award to 5 people...
5. the sweet Doxie Mom at http://3dachsies.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment