Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Father's Day, Michael!

I want to wish a very Happy Father's Day to my Dad, Michael. 
Last year on Father's Day I explained the relationship I have with Michael. 

This year, I want to take a moment to thank him for everything he does for me.

Thank you for walking me down the aisle. I know it was nearly three years ago, but thank you. 
I am so glad you were the one to walk with me.

Thank you for being the goofy man that you are. You have taught me how to not get so stuck on the serious things and to truly enjoy life.


Thank you for being a Dad to me. I know it hasn't always been easy, but you did a great job, if I do say so myself (and I do).


Thank you for loving my Mom and making her happy. It means the world to me to see her truly happy. 
Thank you.


Of course, I could not leave out the picture of "Troll Daddy". LOL!!


Happy Father's Day, Michael!
Love, Maggie


Happy Father's Day, Gpa! 
Love, 
The MilShelb
(PS- Wanna play ball with me, the Mil Girl?!)

(PS- Wanna lay around in the sun with me, the Shelby?)


1 comment: