Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

It's Not Often Enough



It's not often enough that I take the time to brag on Jake. If you keep up with my blog then you know that Jake is my husband. He is so many wonderful things... he may be a "man of few words" but he is also a man of his word. If he says he'll do something, by golly- he's going to do it. He looks out for his family and the people who mean the most to him. He tries his best to keep people happy. He is my "strong and silent" man. For those of you who know me, you know that I am a very chatty person and never meet a stranger. A long time ago someone said something to me about Jake being my better half... well, I am somewhat of an independent woman and I do not believe in one person being half of another... but, he is my partner in crime (lol), partner in life... and, while he is not my other half, he is my WHOLE heart. He is a truly amazing man. Jake and I have had it rough for about the last year. We have been through many things that have truly worn me down and there have been times that I did not want to face another day knowing what I had to deal with... but Jake has not wavered in his strength. He has allowed so much to just roll right off of him. He "rolls with the punches" so to speak. We may not have chosen the situations we are a part of, but we will rise above it. I know that may sound like bragging, but I know that with Jake by my side and God pushing me through we will get through anything and come out better for it on the other end. I am truly blessed that he chose ME to share his life with. Me. What a lucky girl! :)

He truly is everything I ever wanted and everything I need. He is EVERYTHING to me. Jake, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment