Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

A MilShelb Update

He is your friend,your partner,your defender,your dog.You are his life,his love,his leader.He will be yours,faithful and true,to the last beat of his heart.You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.---Anonymous

Shelby was sitting on my lap earlier and commented that I hadn't written much about them recently, so I thought I'd update everyone...

Milly and Shelby are having a wonderful weekend! Their doggy parents and doggy uncle have come to visit for the weekend. They are enjoying their company most of the time... sometimes they're a bit jealous- but I think that's to be expected.
Shelby is a squirrel for Halloween and Milly is a Piggy. I'll post pics later. They're toooooo cute!!

I was out of town for two nights and two days this week... and I sure missed my MilShelb! They were so excited to see me when I got home. It is so nice to know that, no matter what else is going on, someone will be excited to see you! :) They're so sweet to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment