Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

I'm a Believer

I heard a song the other day for the first time and it really touched me... it's called "Believers" by Joe Nichols. I know that not everyone out there is a country fan but it's such a great song! It talks about believers and how it's important to believe in something. I am so glad that I am believer. I believe in so many things... mostly, I believe in God, love, and family. I believe that every single person was put here for a reason. I believe that God has big plans for me. I believe that Jake and I will make it. I believe in a life-long love. I believe in animal rights. I believe that people know what's right but some choose to do what's wrong. I believe that it all boils down to what you believe with all of your heart... and with all of my heart I believe in God and His wonderful, mighty, powerful love for me- a sinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment