Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

wow!

I saw this quote today on a friend of mine's facebook page...
"What I do today is important because I'm trading a day of my life for it." Unknown
It surprised me by how deeply this quote touched me. It is as if it all makes sense now. I need to make sure that I am truly putting my all into all that I do and living exactly as I should... because while today may just seem to be any other day it is not. It is a day of my life... one day less than I had yesterday. I need to stop talking about wanting to make a difference and get out there and make one. I need to remember that what I do is important and needs to be treated that way. Gosh, I am just so in love with this quote!!!
Thanks girl! (I won't put her name incase she doesn't want it in my blog.)

No comments:

Post a Comment