Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Moving On...

Well, as many may have realized school has started and I am jobless. Oh well. I was very upset about it at first and pretty sad on the first day of school when everyone started back and here I was... without a place to go. I've moved on from it though and have made some major decisions that I truly think are for the best.
1. I will not dwell on the fact that I do not have a full-time teaching job.
2. I will "get my foot in the door" by subbing and be grateful for that opportunity.
3. I will work on building my resume and references.
4. I will go to grad school... that's right, GRAD SCHOOL!!

I've applied to Winthrop and, as long as my meeting goes well tomorrow and I can sign up for their payment plan, I'll be starting class this week! Yay! I've decided to go for my master's in Middle Level Education. I figure that way I can teach 2nd to 8th grade and plus I think middle school is a different place to work. The kids are at that weird stage in their lives and I'm sure it makes for an interesting day. lol

I've been working in the yard planting plants and it has to be the most frustrating thing ever. I don't care for dirt or bugs so, needless to say, I spend the whole time entirely grossed out! haha But, the most frustrating thing about it is that MilShelb doesn't get it and thinks they should dig up the plants! grrr! It's actually kind of funny in an all-I-can-do-to-keep-from-losing-my-mind-is-laugh kind of way! lol

So, the main update is that I am still keeping my head up and a smile on my face and am trying my best to keep my head above water... and am getting my life in order. :)

This MilShelb mom needs some money... so feel free to get me to sub! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment