Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Times... They Are A'Changin'...

Well, a great deal has happened since my last post. I had the interview and did not receive an offer. I took it in stride, though, because (as I keep saying) I'm trusting God to lead me. If I've learned one thing from my 23 years here on earth it is that we have to fail a few times so that we can truly appreciate success. Of course, it was dissappointing. I won't deny that- but, I am better for having the experience of the interview as it was unlike any other interview I have ever been in.

I had an interview in Rock Hill earlier this week- and also did not receive an offer for that job. I will say that I was crushed. I don't think it is so much that I did not get the job as that I feel that I am running out of time. Here it is the beginning of July and here I am- still unemployed. I am having a hard time putting all my faith in God and I know that I must do that. I'm working hard on it though and saying a constant prayer that He lead me and keep me strong. I know that when the time is right and the job is right I will find it or they will find me and it will work out. I also know that God sees things a little differently than the rest of us here on earth and He sees the BIG picture. I know that if I do not get a job this year (though it will be VERY DIFFICULT) He has something in store for Jake and myself that we cannot even imagine. I'll hang in there. I have no other choice.

I just wanted to post an update... and ask for prayers! I'm doing my best to keep my chin up and a smile on my face. I just pray that God blesses Jake and myself with a happy life and marriage. Our wedding is coming up very soon and I think that is another reason I am concerned about not having a job... but we will make it. We will be strong enough. I know they say it can't be done- but if it must we will live on love. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment