Describe 5 strengths you have.
Well, I'm a pretty strong person... so, in no particular order...
1. I am good at teaching. I know how to teach and I love it!
2. Being a MilShelb Mom. They may be my weakness, but being their mom is my strength. I stand up for them, put them first, act as an advocate for them, and keep them safe. I'm a good MilShelb Mom.
3. Being a wife. I don't get it right all the time, but I think the fact that I'm still happily married after nearly 5 years says a lot. (Or maybe I just have a really good husband. Takes two, ya know.)
4. DIY skills. I'm a great DIYer. (Just don't ask the H. LOL!)
5. Finishing what I started. That's not a strength I see in many people these days. But, I am great at finishing what I start. No use in starting if you don't plan to finish.