Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Day 13 of 30 Day Challenge

Describe 5 weaknesses you have.

Ok, in no particular order:

1. Milly and Shelby. Those little dogs are my heartbeat at my feet. They can do no wrong (and even if they do, I'm still hooked and don't care). Their sweet brown eyes just melt my heart.

2. The H. Here's another who can do no wrong. Ok. That's not true. (Laugh with me here, folks.) But, he smiles his smile and it doesn't matter. He's my best friend and I love him.

3. Sour gummy worms. Yep. I said it. I love those things. I can eat myself sick on those.

4. People with "broken wings." This is a big one. I always end up feeling sorry for people I shouldn't feel sorry for and want to help them however I can.

5. The snooze button. I press that thing every single morning. Most of the time more than once. I have a weakness for sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment