Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Day 11 of 30 Day Challenge

Describe a few of your pet peeves. 

Well, I have to say that I have some pet peeves... Quite a few of them!

I cannot stand for people to sniffle. Seriously?! BLOW your nose!!

It drives me crazy when grown adults write the wrong "there, their, or they're." Really, it's basic emelentary grammar, folks ! 

Whining is absolutely not tolerated. I cannot take whining. Especially from adults.

My number one pet peeve is probably when people make excuses for their behavior or choices. Just own it already. As my mother says, "they've got the same 24 hours in their day that I've got in mine."

I could go on... But I think I'll start to sound like a psycho! Lol! 

No comments:

Post a Comment