If I could tell my 16 year old self anything, it'd be:
1. The guy in your life won't matter at all in the future. Seriously, you end up with an amazing man!
2. Don't stop working hard. In your life, hard work pays off again and again.
3. You'll miss your Mama when you leave for college and since you don't ever live at home again, you'd better not take the time with her for granted.
4. Things really will work out and the rest of your life is not nearly as dramatic as high school.
5. Think long and hard about decisions before you make them. I'm not saying Id do anything differently because it led me to where I am now, but think long and hard.