Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Sunday, February 16, 2014

30 Day Challenge- Day 1

Ten Random Facts About Myself:
1. I rewash loads of clothes more than I should admit... because I forget I washed them in the first place. In fact, if you see me in clean clothes you should probably give me a medal because it means I actually remembered to put the things in the drier in a decent amount of time.
2. I run the drier more times than I should admit as well. I don't iron, so I have to run it over and over to remove wrinkles. LOL
3. I like to read, but I have a hard time sitting down and reading anything for any length of time.
4. I am obsessed with my dogs... the MilShelb (the reason for this blog).
5. I watch way too much of HGTV and DIY channels. Seriously, sometimes for hours at a time.
(I realize I'm currently sounding like the laziest person on earth- but I promise I'm not. I really am not a sorry excuse for a human being.)
(Let me change your mind.)
6. I coach Girls on the Run.
7. I teach third grade (with passion... LOVE my job)!
8. I would redecorate my house every other week if my wallet (and husband) would allow it. (Maybe I should have listened to my mother and been an interior designer.)
9. I've had the same 2 best friends for my whole life. No really. I'm not exaggerating. My whole life (minus the first 2 months).
10. After nearly 5 years of marriage and 8 years together I am still hopelessly in love with my husband.


No comments:

Post a Comment