Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tell Me Tuesday

Week Seventeen Question:

What is one thing that people say about you that is not true?


coloradolady
Tell Me Tuesday is hosted by Coloradolady. You can click the icon above and join us!

When I saw this question I thought, "Now, how on earth would I know that?"

But then I started thinking about it and I came up with more than one thing. However, the question is only one thing and I won't break the rules. (At least this week. LOL!) The thing people say a lot is that I am in shape. I will say something about needing to exercise and people say, "Why? You're in shape!" Well, now, friends. Let's just have a "for-real" moment for a second, shall we? Being skinny (and I will admit I am pretty skinny- though not as skinny as I used to be) is not the same as being in shape. I get winded walking quickly down the hallway, for goodness sakes! I am not in shape. hahaha! What a funny thought, though.

How about you? What do people say about you that is not true? Please join us! Link up! :)

1 comment:

  1. I know that this is a bit off topic, but I wanted to thank you for your kind thoughts and prayers after Ginger died so suddenly two weeks ago- they certainly helped and I wanted you to know that. Thank you for your gift of friendship!

    ReplyDelete