Life as a Milshelb Mom is crazy, hectic, and FUN... it's mostly full of LOVE... love for a MilShelb who make my world go 'round.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Not Grown Up?

You know, sometimes I think I am all super grown up. I am 26, after all. I wash my own clothes, pay my own bills (ok, most of them... and they're split with my husband), cook my own food, own my own house (again, split with the husband)... you get the point. I go along throughout my day running an entire classroom, helping to run a home... the point is, I have got it all together.

Or do I?

No. I do not. Let me tell you why. Because once in a while I get knocked down. (I know, hard to believe, right? LOL!) I get worn out. I get burnt out on life. I take things too seriously. I take myself too seriously. I get upset. I cry. I cry some more. I say things I don't mean and hurt people I love. I do. I'll admit it. Does that make it ok? No. Does it matter that I wish I hadn't said the things I said or taken myself so seriously? Nope. Sure doesn't. Because in the end, what's done is done.

Sometimes I want to run home, crawl under the covers and hide. Hide from the world. Hide from my responsibilities. Hide from everything. But, I can't. I have to remember that I am all grown up... and sad as it may be to say this- that's just life. I am learning that you will not have perfect days every single day. I think it is because I so easily forget this that I have to keep learning this lesson over and over. Maybe soon enough it'll stick and I'll move on to a new lesson to learn. LOL! Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment